Visit our blog for the latest news and events!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

"I wish there were additional stars for all of my survey questions! I have had multiple shoots for my son at PS and am always extremely happy with the finished product. The photographers are top notch and highly professional. Today's shoot took an extra step above and beyond what I was expecting. We have taken Easter pictures in the past at PS and have also adopted the adorable picture bunny. I came back knowing the quality of pictures but the shoot was dynamically different than the past. Our photographer, Jamie, really bonded with John. Their chemistry was great! He trusted her and listened to all her instructions. She was really able to engage him. The photos speak for themselves; it was hard to narrow them down at purchase time! Jamie sat with me and gave her professional opinion on my photos. I appreciated her insight and the time she dedicated with us. Moving forward, all of our shoots will be with her! I cannot praise the studio enough and cannot wait for our next session!"-Carmela A