Visit our blog for the latest news and events!

Monday, November 27, 2017

"Derek was amazing with my daughter! He made her comfortable and enjoyed the session when she was completely uncomfortable in her dress and her hair being put up and pinned into an updo was extremely uncomfortable for her given that she is on the autism spectrum. Derek and I spoke privately a week before our visit and I mentioned that this would be a big issue for her. He fully understood and went above and beyond to make our session wonderful and it was and the finished product is proof that he is a stellar photographer! He should be commended and is just terrific with children who have special needs! I also want to say a few words about our sales associate Sara Vono she was so sweet, kind, patient and understanding. The whole experience here is 5 star! No wonder I come back year after year after year!! Thank you and happy holidays!" -Maria H.