Visit our blog for the latest news and events!

Friday, January 5, 2018

"This was my first experience with Portrait Simple and also corporate studio photography. I typically use a private free lance photographer for our photos, I clearly under estimated the talent that corporate studio photographers have! I cannot say enough great things about my experience with the studio as a whole, from start to finish. first of all we were able to book a session two days before our session... ONE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I was offered so much attention at the studio and the photographer, Bridget, paid attention to all details while photographing. The photos are flawless. In sales the attention continued when Charlie sat down with us and went over every photo and helped us choose our favorites! We were blown away by this experience and will definitely be coming back to the studio again!" -Robin W.