Visit our blog for the latest news and events!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

"Becky & her trainee Kacey were both extremely friendly, professional, and fun! I walked by with my one year old daughter and Kacey informed me about a free training session they had going on today. I was extremely interested seeing as how I planned on coming in in a few weeks to have an Easter photo session with the bunnies done with my daughter. They loved playing with her and took amazing photos for us to have! They were extremely patient with my daughter who is still learning how to walk and moves very quickly, and she loved playing with them as well! They are both wonderful employees and I am now proud to be a member thanks to them, and we can’t wait to come back for all of our professional photo needs! Thank you so much!" -Tayla S.