Visit our blog for the latest news and events!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"My son and I had an amazing time in this studio! I was taking my son to see the easter bunny in the mall on St. Pattys Day (also the day before his 4th birthday) but turns out he was afraid of the mall easter bunny. So we went walking around the mall and walked by the real bunnies in the studio and figured why not? So glad we went here because of just one 'fake smile' picture with a huge fake rabbit, I was able to have my son smiling and laughing for not only Easter pictures but also St. Pattys Day and birthday pictures. The last time I was able to take him to get photos done was when he was 3 months old right after he got home so having these done for him with a very awesome and sweet crew running the show, I was almost in tears at how happy I was. I really wish I knew the photographers first name to make sure to request her (Becky) every time we go in but I hope to learn it soon enough. Nothing but nice things to say about this studio, Emerald Square mall location in particular!" -Desiree A.