Visit our blog for the latest news and events!

Friday, September 27, 2019

"We have been having our son’s pictures taken with portrait simple every year for the past 8 years. He is 8yrs old. With the exception of his first year we have had Becky take his picture every year since. She is amazing and I have literally followed her from studio to studio because she is that good. I don’t care about the distance I have to drive to have Becky! Our son has anxiety and adhd. Becky has endless amounts of patience and has always been so respectful to our son. She is funny and so sweet. She just gets him and gets him to to smile like crazy! She captures his smile like no other! I highly recommend her to any family who might have a child who is full of energy and has difficulty having their pictures taken. Becky is a gem at Portrait Simple and she should be acknowledged for her outstanding work. Oh, I don’t want to forget how great she has been with me too. She is so helpful and professional with any questions I have. Becky is an employee that you don’t ever want to lose! And I’m not just saying this for my own selfish needs each year for her to take our son’s pics! Thanks so much and sorry for the long note." -Lori M